Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bible Scripture and Hymn for Thursday 10 March 2011

"Greetings Everyone in the Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ"

Today's Bible Verse: Proverbs 3:6 "In all ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your path."

God is calling you to a life of constant communion with Him. God's basic training includes learning to live above your circumstances, even while interacting on that cluttered plane of life. 

You yearn for a simplified lifestyle, so that your communication with me can be  uninterrupted, but God challenges you to relinquish the fantasy of an uncluttered world.

Accept each day just as soon as it comes, and find God in the midst of it all.  Talk with God about every aspect of your life, including your feelings. 

Remember that your ultimate goal is not to control or fix everything around you; it is to keep communing with Me Your God.  A successful day is one in which you have stayed in touch with Me.  The Holy Spirit will guide you moment by moment, and I will keep you close to me.

Hymn: Friend of God

Who am I that You are mindful of me, that You hear me when I call
Is it true that You are thinking of me, how You love me, It's amazing
I am a friend of God, I am a friend of God, I am a friend of God
He calls me friend
God Almighty, Lord of Glory, You have called me friend

"Grace draws you into conversation with God"
                                                                  Catherine Martin

Today's blog at http://www.cindidavis.blogspot.com/ is from Genesis 41:1-16 and is Titled: "Pharaoh's Dream."   

Have a God Filled and Spirit Led Day.  Go in Peace and Serve the Lord with Gladness.  Love God More Today and always remember, that when you have a spiritual failure that yells, "I Can't, listen to God whisper, "BUT I CAN."

Yours in Christ,
Cindi                                                                                         

  

No comments:

Post a Comment